David Livermore, of the Center for Cultural Intelligence, takes us on a round-the-world journey where we discover not only fascinating things about other cultures, but also about our own culture and how we are perceived by the rest of the world. A great read for any curious soul, but we’re also using this resource as required […]
Archive | Resources RSS feed for this section
Author Sarah Lanier offers valuable insights on distinctions between different cultures around the world. Although there are admittedly exceptions to some of the broad generalizations, anyone wanting to understand the why of certain cultures will be enriched and enlightened by this fascinating and accessible study.
- https://t.co/MQoMrBARBC 1 week ago
- One of my favorite Tuscan doors https://t.co/fX0lCdcGM1 1 week ago
- Major bucket list item now checked: the Rosetta Stone! #britishmuseum https://t.co/xETo6OuYNK 1 week ago
- https://t.co/HuyPy0p2wX 2 weeks ago
- Leaving Paris today for Amsterdam with 14 adventurers. #wttw3k17 2 weeks ago